- You may book an On-Line reservations for up to eight (8) golfers, and tee times can be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- You may also book a Tee Time reservation for more than eight (8) golfers by calling our Tee Time Office (305) 868-6502 ext. 1. A Tee Time Representative is on duty everyday from 6:30a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (EST). If calling off hours, customers may leave a brief message and phone number indicating their reservation preference. The following day, a Tee Time representative will return your call and confirm the actual date, course and time of your reservation request.
- No single player bookings.
- No twosome bookings before 12:00 noon on weekends & holidays. For twosome bookings before 12:00 noon on weekends and holidays please call (305) 868-6502 ext. 1.
- A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) is required to make a tee time reservation.
- You may CHANGE the terms of a reservation (i.e. Date, Time ) by calling a Tee Time Representative (305) 868-6502 ext. 1.
- Changes to the booking must be made by phone no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tee time. If changes and /or cancellation of the reservation are not done by this time, the credit card holder will be responsible for the applicable posted full price fees for all players booked, with the credit card being automatically charged. Cancellation or changes cannot be made on the web-site. Please understand that failure to cancel your reservation without proper notice denies Normandy Shores Golf Club the opportunity to offer that reservation to another customer. Your cooperation in this matter will make for a better golfing experience for everyone
If you are interested in booking a group of 9 to 19 players at Normandy Shores Golf Club, please contact our Pro Shop at (305) 868-6502, ext. 1 or for 20 or more players contact our Director of Marketing Jeff Hunt at (305) 604-4067 to make your plans.
While every best effort is made to honor all reservations as is, Normandy Shores Golf Club reserves the right to amend any reservation when legitimate, unforeseen circumstances arise including but not limited to inclement weather, unscheduled (required) golf course maintenance and other unplanned events. In most cases, our customers will be notified in advance of any unscheduled changes.
I have read and agree to the Booking Policies